2, 4, 6…
Just a quick (and it does seem just a short time ago, doesn’t it) 3 years ago, my brother got hitched…to a pretty cool sister-in-law. There is lots to love about these two. I hope you enjoy your big day and here’s to many, many more happy days.
TOP TEN: BEST MOMENTS FROM THE WEDDING
1. The hair appointments. Amanda’s other bridesmaids brought mimosas. Score.
2. Seeing so many family members – old, new and everything in between.
3. Praying with the girls before the ceremony.
4. Seeing my brother’s weepy eyes. He’s always been the sensitive type. Amanda is a lucky gal.
5. Watching Will fall asleep during the homily.
6. The mad dash for pictures after the ceremony. We tried so hard to get John Paul and ALG there, but to no avail. We did grab a cute one at the reception…don’t we all look coordinated?
7. Dancing with my Papa.
8. Praying over the happy couple at the reception. That was awesome.
9. The laughs reminiscing with family. Sometimes, I think weddings are more of a blast for those that aren’t getting married!! We gathered together at the hotel afterward, ordered pizza, drank beer and chatted into the wee hours. It was fantastic.
10. Seeing my brother so happy.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!
Yea! That was an AWESOME day!!! Wasn’t it! So many memories. Thanks for the shout out (and the card) 🙂 I’m glad to be a Farnum. Your brother is amazing. I’m one happy wife.
thanks sis. I told Amanda we should get married more often just so we can see everyone. I think it’s funny we posted similar blogs w/o knowing it. love you