MARY: WHY SHE MATTERS | PART ONE
- Sr. Josephine Garrett, Catholic convert, religious sister and licensed counselor, talks about life in the convent and navigating a relationship with Mary when your own relationship with your mother is wounded.
- Matt Maher shares his song, "Always Carry You," a duet with Grammy award winner, Amy Grant
MARY: WHY SHE MATTERS | PART TWO
- Fr. Rob Galea has a new online course, Knowing Mary, and he and I chat about "the Mary thing" and why she gets so much press in the church.
- I share various practical resources in music, online and books that may help you deepen your relationship with the Blessed Mother.
- Pilgrimage to France with me in October 2021
- Daily rosary on Instagram/YouTube with @manyhailmarysatatime
- Dailey rosary on Instagram with @dcnryan
- Mater Eucharistae album by the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist
- Divine Mercy Chaplet, sung by Fr. Rob
- #Blessed Mother: How to Follow, Share and Defend Mary in the World of Social Media by Tommy Tighe
- Hail Holy Queen by Scott Hahn
- 33 Days to Morning Glory by Fr. Michael Gaitley
MARY: WHY SHE MATTERS | PART THREE
- Visiting consecrations and deepening a relationship with author of 33 Days to Morning Glory, Fr. Michael Gaitley
- Fr. Edward Looney and I visit about Marian apparations, particularly the only US-approved on in Wisconsin.
MONDAY | DECEMBER 7, 2020
- Rachel Bulman, author of Becoming Wife (due out early 2022), shares how being a wife impacts the church.
- Thomas Peters, spinal cord injury survivor, and his wife Natalie describe how to endure difficult seasons in marriage.
- The Abiding Together podcast episode shares advice about healing and restoring broken marriages with Dr. Bob Schuchts.
- Find St. Nicholas cookie cutters and Catholic-themed pencils from Catholic Curio.
- Rethinking gift giving and our "three gifts" tradition of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
TUESDAY | DECEMBER 8, 2020
- Bro. Guy Consolmagno, S.J., chats about the intersection of science and faith, the "Christmas Star," zodiac signs and horoscopes.
- For the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, find beautifully styled Marian items from Be A Heart, Providential Co. and Pax Beloved
- Looking for a way to pray the rosary that isn't intimidating? Join @manyhailmarysatatime on Instagram each morning at 6:45am CST.
WEDNESDAY | DECEMBER 9, 2020
- Watch the Social Dilemma on Netflix.
- Katie Linendoll chats women in technology and shares useful gadgets for the holidays.
- Serve up some joy with this father-daughter dancing duo.
- Carlos Whittaker, a self-proclaimed "hope dealer," explains how he is able to have hard conversations with fruitful outcomes and his new book Enter Wild.
- Enjoy this parent prayer.
- Spotify list: dishwashing prayer list (Christian music) and the country version!
THURSDAY | DECEMBER 10, 2020
- Former professional soccer player and league MVP, Fr. Chase Hilgenbrinck shares how soccer and his love of the game ultimately led him to serve the church as a Catholic priest.
- Texas A&M midnight yell practice, explained.
- 31-year veteran of the CIA and current professor at the Bush School of Government talks about the moral dilemmas of spying in his books Fair Play and To Catch a Spy.
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 11, 2020
- What does it mean to be homeless during the holidays and how can you serve people on the fringes? Ask Alan Graham and Mobile Loaves and Fishes.
- Bishop Bill Wack, Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee, chats living out your vocation joyfully, and with authenticity.
- Need a laugh? Enjoy the packaging guy videos.
- Does your family need prayers? Feel free to send us your Christmas card and we'll add you to our evening dinner prayers: Kathryn Whitaker, P.O. Box 3091, Cedar Park, TX 78630
- Enjoy our favorite family cookbooks: Real Food Slow Cooker, Super Simple and any Southern Living one! And, here's our favorite family recipe, Chicken Alla Panna.
Kathryn's award-winning book, Live Big, Love Bigger, is on bookshelves and Audible! Her friend and SiriusXM radio host of The Busted Halo Show, Fr. Dave Dwyer, CSP, wrote the foreword. If you're struggling to live authentically and want to live a 'hell yes' kind of life, then this book is for you. Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter! Visit the blog to learn more about Kathryn, her book and passion for Dr Pepper, Jesus and meeting people right where they are.