Top Ten: Best Things about Summer
I realize I’ve been a little lax in the blogging department. All my clients have been calling, Will wraps up school TODAY, we’re getting ready for VBS at church (and I got sucked back in) and Scott’s been busy at work. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
Who’s ready for summer? I can’t heaaaarrrr yyyyyooooouuuu…WE ARE!!!!!!!! Here’s to 77 glorious days of summer.
TOP TEN: BEST THINGS ABOUT SUMMER
1. The smell of sunscreen
2. The slip ‘n slide
3. Ice cold watermelon
4. Grilling out and letting the birds clean up the crumbs
5. Driving NOWHERE. Ok, the kids are going to some summer camps, but it ‘ain’t nothing like what we do during the school year.
6. Vacation to Arkansas this July!
7. Not getting up and getting everyone out the door by 7:10am
8. Flip flops and Crocs
9. Hanging baskets
10. A more laid-back house…which we definitely need around here
THREE CHEERS FOR SUMMER!
Leave a Comment