Quick update: At 7:45am on Thursday morning, Anna-Laura goes under the knife. I know it’s a minor procedure in “medical world” but in mom world it’s major. Offer up those prayers. Scott and I will update folks via FB and Twitter come Thursday morning.
It’s been a while since I had a good top ten. I’ve left you hanging and for that I apologize. Thought it might be fun to shake it up a little and give you my…
TOP TEN: THINGS I WANT MORE OF…
1. Bubble baths. Our tub only fills about a 1/3 of the way full of hot water, then it goes yowza cold. I’ve gotta get that fixed.
2. Green grass. We saved and saved and just put down sod because our yard just got whipped by the heat last summer. Now, take all patch has – ahem – taken over and Scott and I are none too pleased.
3. Sleep. See yesterday’s post 🙂 I figure it will happen sometime around 2025.
4. Aggie wins. Any sport. Really. Just something to hang my hat on this fall.
5. Cool fronts. And by that, I mean less than 90 degrees at 9 o’clock at night.
6. Time with friends. I feel like we’ve been in a bubble for too dadgum long. I miss having people over. I miss the conversations. I miss normal.
7. Time at the pool. ALG gets her staples out on Thursday and then we can finally head back to the pool. Hip, hip, hooray!!
8. Time with my husband. Thankfully, a pretty amazing aunt it taking over kid duty (the older four) and Scott, Luke and I are busting out of this joint for a 36-hour vacay. Woo Hoo!
9. Lemon lime Italian soda from HEB. It’s on backorder and I’m slightly perturbed. It just screams summer.
10. Walks with the fam. We haven’t done these in a while (probably because it’s so stinkin’ Africa hot outside) and I miss them.