19 Comments

1. jen on February 21, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I just found you on pinterest and LOVE your Lent tags! Thank you so much for sharing them. I can’t wait to dig a little deeper into your blog. 😉
    Blessings,
    Jen

• Kathryn on February 21, 2014 at 3:03 pm

So happy you found me, Jen! And, even happier the Lent tags are a win with your family.

2. Amy on February 24, 2014 at 9:24 am

Just found your blog and am very excited to become a reader! I’m also a catholic convert and mom of 5! Thanks for the lent tags….super awesome idea!

• Kathryn on February 24, 2014 at 9:25 am

So happy you’re here, Amy. And, glad to hear the lent tags are what you needed. Happy (almost) Lent!

3. Emily on February 27, 2014 at 1:30 pm

I love the lent tags and am really looking forward to seeing how they work with my kids. I am trying to make extras with the blank tags-can I do that in Adobe? Or do I just need to handwrite on them? I can’t seem to add text to them. Is there a way to convert to Word to add text? Thanks!
    Emily

• Kathryn on February 27, 2014 at 1:59 pm

It’s been a while since I’ve looked at that blank file, but it may be easiest to just write in your text. We laminated our blank ones and just use a dry erase marker, that way they’re reusable.

4. Jane on November 27, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Looks great! Can you send me a copy of the lent tags please. Thank you!!!

• Kathryn on November 27, 2014 at 1:06 pm

The PDF is linked in the post. Happy printing!

• Jane on November 27, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I found them…perfect, thanks for re-directing me:)

5. Angela on January 22, 2015 at 10:41 pm

What a breathe of fresh air are these lent tags going to be in our lenton journey. We tried many things over the years, I’m so excited to see how the girls take to these little bits of awesomeness!

6. MaryRuth hackett on February 4, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I am printing those tags now. Super great. I also love your idea of really prayerfully considering what you rake to confession and using that as a start for what to ‘give up’. Thanks!

7. Barbara on January 12, 2016 at 10:39 pm

I love your Lenten tags. Will you be making these for Lent 2016?
    I would appreciate having a pattern for these that I may use with my children.

• Kathryn on January 14, 2016 at 10:01 pm

You know, I think it’s time to do a big update. I’ll be posting something in the next week or two so I hope you’ll check back then!

8. Sarah on February 4, 2016 at 9:52 am

Wish I could find these/ download them! 🙁 It just keeps bringing me back to the same page.

9. Brandy on February 6, 2016 at 10:11 am

We did this last year with our girls and they absolutely loved the journey. It was nice to have a daily “fast” so that it was fresh in their minds. One of the ideas they came up with for almsgiving was “write notes of God’s love to give away”–they did this, leaving notes anonymous and then went around neighborhood and put in mailbox’s. They were so excited and proud to be sharing God’s love with others.

Went so well, am going to share and make cards with my Sunday school class this year.

Thank you!!

10. Heidi Busch on February 10, 2018 at 6:54 am

I would love to use the Lent tags with my family this Lenten Season. Thank you and God bless you and your family.

• Kathryn on February 11, 2018 at 10:39 am

Just head to the original post and you’ll find the link there. Enjoy!